Disney World FlyawayY101 contests are open to anyone residing and / or working in the Y101 listening area. Some contests are subject to an age and / or other requirements which will be broadcast on Y101 and posted at The Radio People Building, 265 Highpoint Drive, Ridgeland, MS. 39157
1. Y101 allows only one winner per household per contest unless otherwise specified. Waiting periods for becoming eligible to win again are listed below.
2. No purchase necessary. Void where state or other local law prohibits.
3. Employees of Heritage Properties and New South Radio, Inc. d.b.a. The Radio People, WYOY, Y101 (and from here on referred to as “Y101”), and its agencies, agents, representatives, sponsors and their families within the same household are ineligible to win.
4. The grand prize includes 4 round trip plane tickets from Jackson, Mississippi to Orlando, FL, 4 nights’ hotel accommodations for 4 and 4 tickets to Disney World.
5. Prize(s) may not be exchanged, substituted or refunded unless otherwise specified. Y101 reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value if circumstances warrant.
6. Participants can qualify to win the grand prize by listening for the “Disney World” sounder on WYOY-FM every weekday. The DJ on the air will take the 10th caller when sounder airs. That 10th caller, if eligible, will be qualified for the grand prize trip giveaway and win $101. The grand prize winner will be drawn from all qualifiers on the Showgram Wednesday morning November 27, 2013 between 7am-9am.7. Participants of this WYOY-FM (Y101) contest must be at least 21 years old at the time of qualification, and can win only once every 30 days for all prizes unless otherwise specified.
8. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with winning this trip.
9. The WYOY-FM (Y101) management reserves the right to withhold prize(s) from any contest winner as a result of giving false information upon winning the prize(s).
10. All prize claims are subject to verification. A valid photo ID Driver’s License or valid photo state issued ID is required.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred to anyone else. If you decide that you cannot use or do not want your prize, the prize will be forfeited. You are, however, still ineligible to win again for thirty (30) days.
12. The winner waives any and all claims of liability against WYOY-FM (Y101), its owners, affiliated companies, its employees, and agents for any claim, accident, loss or injury incurred as a result or consequences of participating in this contest or from the use of this prize(s). WYOY-FM (Y101) will also be held harmless for any contest conducted with a sponsor or third party affiliate, where the delivery of the prize becomes impossible and / or substitution is necessary due to cancellation of event, failure to deliver, act of God, or any other reason in which WYOY-FM (Y101) had no prior knowledge or reason to believe this type of occurrence would take place.
13. Acceptance of prize (s) constitutes permission of WYOY-FM (Y101), it’s sponsors and its agencies to use winner name, voice, and / or likeness for purposes of all forms of advertising (including print, on-air and internet, etc.) and promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
14. By participating in a WYOY-FM (Y101) contest, participants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of WYOY-FM (Y101) management. Rules are subject to change.
15. Any discrepancies, conflicts, or confusion in relation to any contest, will be referred to Y101 Programming management. The decision of Y101 (New South Radio Inc. d.b.a. WYOY-FM) is FINAL.
Winner Signature_______________________________ Date_________________
Winner Name (Printed):_________________________